a dream...
Years ago I had a dream; a dream like nothing I've ever had before or even since. I still find myself thinking about it and wondering what meaning it might hold. I am a believer that God speaks to us in our dreams and maybe this is such a case. Over the years, I've guessed at it's meaning and tried to interpret it but I am still perplexed by this dream. I've shared it with a few people and heard their opinions on it, all differing greatly and leaving me with out any revelation on the matter. I think it's been close to 10 years now since I had the dream however, I can remember it like it was yesterday. I'm going to blog about it now because I had a flashback to the dream today. I was thinking about a project that I might like to pursue when I experienced--literally--flash like scenes from the dream. Well, of course, this has peaked my curiosity and now I want to graph this thing out to see if there is any correlation between the two. So the dream begins ...



Comments
Post a Comment