Presidential Election


Oh the drama!!

Who will be the next president of the United States??

So tonight is the night. Today we will have decided who sits in the oval office answering to the coveted title of Mr. President. Will it be Obama or Romney?

The hubs and I were in Vegas during the Gore/Bush election. It was a strange feeling, going to bed NOT knowing who the next US president would be. When we woke up the next day, we were still amazed that there was still no final decision. We went weeks not knowing who would be our leader. And it was ugly.

This election may prove just as exciting...

I am not political, passionately anyway. I know where I stand and what I believe in. I know what is best for our personal welfare and I vote accordingly. I do not make a big deal out of it. I don't challenge my friends and family who feel differently. I think this is a privilege we should not exploit. I love that we have the option to choose our governing bodies. This is the beauty of being an American citizen. I do not take it lightly.

As my 2nd son remarked just now: "It's like a giant game of Risk." So true. At any given minute, the percentages can change.

So again I ask, who will we call Mr. President?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UHG!

There's an oil for that...

New Year ~ New Me