Part 2-Does money have power?

I know it's been a while since my last blog, it seems that life has interfered with my blogging time...

So,  Does money have power? 
No.
Money is not capable of possessing power on it's own. If it's lying on a table, it's just paper and has no capabilities alone.  
However, with that being said, it does open up opportunities for people to use it in a powerful way. It is merely an instrument. 
Shannon would argue that money is powerful because of the opportunities it can provide. I understand his point but I still feel the power lies in the hands of the person. 
Just like a hammer or a baseball bat, both can be very powerful when used by a person. It's the same with money.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UHG!

There's an oil for that...

New Year ~ New Me