X FACTOR!!!

Watch out Simon, Katy's gonna show you what's what!
My sweet friend Katy, a voice teacher in Amarillo, is spreading her wings this week! She is trying out for Simon Cowell, of American Idol fame, new tv show The X Factor. I am so impressed by her talent and her bravery. You couldn't pay me a million dollars to do this! So, tomorrow we head to the convention center in downtown Dallas to wait in line to register. I must be a good friend because we will be getting in line bright and early at 6 am! I'm bringing my camera in order to document this experience so i will do updates with photos.

In reading through the regulations, we came across the Do Not Bring List...
My top favorites are: No tents.
No air mattresses.
This is the best one: No swords of any kind forged or carved from any of the middle or modern ages.
Obviously, this has been an issue in the past.

Have I said how excited I am? I am so stinkin' excited! I am totally living vicariously through Katy.

Time to head to dinner at Papadoux so I must go...
Will blog more about tomorrow's events so stay tuned!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UHG!

There's an oil for that...

New Year ~ New Me