Chinese Throwing Stars


Ever have a moment when you scream and yell, let the obscenities fly, hurl insults like chinese throwing stars? Act like you've told your kids never to do? Throw a fit like a spoiled brat?

I do.
I did.
Yesterday.
*cringe*

Not sure what got into me other than a moment of pure insanity. I said some terrible things in anger and now I'm left cleaning up the shattered pieces. Good job Monnie.

I lost my temper which is honestly pretty rare. Usually I am so laid back. I guess I've been letting some issues hide under the rug and then it was like the Titanic hitting the ice burg. I went down fast and hard taking everyone with me. Ugly, plain and simple.

Today is going to be a little rough with all the fallout. Here goes nothing...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UHG!

There's an oil for that...

New Year ~ New Me