Years ago I had a dream; a dream like nothing I've ever had before or even since. I still find myself thinking about it and wondering what meaning it might hold. I am a believer that God speaks to us in our dreams and maybe this is such a case. Over the years, I've guessed at it's meaning and tried to interpret it but I am still perplexed by this dream. I've shared it with a few people and heard their opinions on it, all differing greatly and leaving me with out any revelation on the matter. I think it's been close to 10 years now since I had the dream however, I can remember it like it was yesterday. I'm going to blog about it now because I had a flashback to the dream today. I was thinking about a project that I might like to pursue when I experienced--literally--flash like scenes from the dream. Well, of course, this has peaked my curiosity and now I want to graph this thing out to see if there is any correlation between the two. So the dream begins ...
I have always been a much better writer than speaker. For what ever reason, I get stage fright and choke up if I have to talk in front of a group. When my husband and I were first married, I would write him notes like a jr high girl if we were fighting. It was the only way I seemed to be able to "say" what I felt. I'm better now and can actually let it rip with him if need be. (which is very, very rare.) Now, I'm more comfortable in front of my friends but if the group gets too big, let alone, has people I don't know very well...not happening. I don't quite understand it really. I've been this way for as long as I can remember. Those of you who know me are probably rolling your eyes at me as I write this. You've heard some of the things that come out of my mouth and may think I'm making this up. Yes, I tend to say what I think and if it has shock value--even better. What you don't know is that it took me a long time to feel comfortable doing ...
For the last 2 days I have done only what was necessary. I got up took kids to school, went back to bed, got up picked up kids, went back to bed, got up made dinner went back to bed. I bet I slept approximately 26-27 hours between Tuesday and Wednesday. This is so frustrating! Tuesday was a pain filled day and yesterday I was just exhausted from the stinking pain of Tuesday. I even got up and went to my scheduled work out yesterday afternoon hoping it would help. Nope. Instead, I came home and promptly went to bed. Frustration level at it's highest right now. http://www.apa.org/pubs/books/4441007.aspx I'm doing a workbook called "The Pain Survival Guide" right now. I've just finished the first lesson and although it was very insightful, I had to recount my pain history into a journal as an exercise of the 1st chapter. I was surprised at how emotional this was for me. Of the anger and sadness that surfaced during this exercise. I must have been holding a lot of ...
Comments
Post a Comment