Running with Justin Timberlake :)

I knew I needed to run today. I have not run since returning from California. I've been fighting a vicious migraine for 2 dang days now. This did not help me want to run. To top it off, it's stinking HOT today and windy. YUCK. I was tempted to stay in bed all day.

Finally, around 6pm I headed to the gym to let the treadmill punish me. It was a hard run and I lacked motivation. 

What I like about treadmills is this: I can hold on to the bar thingy in front of me, close my eyes and get lost in my music while I run. This is what I did. I was struggling through the last 10 minutes of my workout when my playlist shuffled and SexyBack began to play. It was as if J.T. was singing to me. Pushing me up and over that wall. I did it, I finished! It felt great! 

 I wouldn't be surprised if someone YouTubed me. I was so lost in the moment, I was probably singing and making a fool of myself. I'm sure it was NOT pretty...

I have also been known to get my groove on while running on the treadmill. Again, quite a sight but hey---I'm 39 and a half and after this past year, I think I've earned the right to groove. So you party poopers can deal. Just sayin... I'm a Dancin' Queen!

Besides Mr. Timberlake, P!nk will get my blood pumping too. If I were a bad girl, I would so be her. I'm not though, I'm a good girl who just loves to get jiggy with it! 

My playlist for today's run:
  • Hey Sexy Lady   Skrillex Remix
  • Bad Influence     P!nk
  • Release              Timbaland & Timberlake
  • Sexy Chick         David Guetta & Akon
  • Blow                  Ke$ha
  • My Love            Justin Timberlake
  • SexyBack           Justin Timberlake

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UHG!

There's an oil for that...

New Year ~ New Me