What I Know...

What I know to be true:

  1. GOD is THE higher power and responsible for all that is creation.
  2. Jesus Christ is the Son of God and through His sacrifice I am saved in spite of my shortcomings.
  3. I am a sinner saved by grace.
  4. Love can be unconditional and last through hard and trying times.
  5. Peace is something found with in when I choose God over the chaos of the world.
  6. Happiness is a state of mind I have to actively pursue every day regardless of my surroundings.
  7. Health is a blessing.
  8. Wisdom is never attained easily.
  9. An object in motion tends to stay in motion.
  10. Words hurt much worse than sticks and stones and leave deeper, uglier scars.
  11. Forgiveness is not easy to give or accept but I try hard in both areas.
  12. Nothing is ever black and white. 
  13. There will always be regrets but learning from them is what makes them worth it.
  14. I am not all-knowing.
  15. I am biased in my opinions but that does bot make me always right.
  16. I must get up when I fall down.
  17. Respect is earned when respect is given.
  18. Someone will always disagree with me but how I handle it determines my character.
  19. My heart can be broken but I will not die from it.
  20. My heart can heal and be stronger than I thought possible.
  21. I am never too old to learn new tricks.
  22. There is always someone smarter, prettier, better than myself but comparison is the thief of joy.
  23. I am a child of God and sometimes I need to curl up in His lap.
  24. My children are so much more than I could have ever hoped for.
  25. Life does not end when things don't go like I think they should.
  26. I am imperfect but always striving to be better.
  27. There are always consequences to actions.
  28. Nothing is ever all about me.
  29. Age, sex, race, and social status do not make a person.
  30. Every baby is beautiful and perfect.
  31. Life is short and it should be an adventure.
  32. Karma is real.
  33. Never miss an opportunity to tell someone they are loved.
  34. People change.
  35. Materialism is fleeting.
  36. Family and friends are valuable beyond words.
  37. The darkest night will eventually have a dawn.
  38. Even the strong get tired too.
  39. Tears are cleansing whether they are happy, sad or mad.
  40. Money does not grow on trees.
  41. The high road is often up hill but never regretted.
  42. Somethings do not get better with time while others do.
  43. Age is a state of mind. I've met some very young old people and some very old young people.
  44. Animals will make me smile and fill my heart with joy.
  45. "Don't sweat the small stuff" and "pick your battles" are great words of wisdom.
  46. Time flies.
  47. Faith is an action word.
  48. Man cannot live on bread and water alone.
  49. Accidents happen.
  50. Life is to be lived and lived abundantly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UHG!

There's an oil for that...

New Year ~ New Me